Answers to some of our most frequently asked questions


Do you carry out repairs, maintenance and small works?

Yes, we do. All of our vehicles are equipped with a large stock of electrical replacement parts to allow us to complete any job quickly and efficiently.


Do you carry out larger contracts?

Indeed we do, and we’ll be pleased to discuss your requirements and let you have a full written quotation.


Does my electrical Installation require testing?

Current electrical regulations recommend that domestic house wiring should be inspected and tested every 10 years


What is Part P?

The Part P requirement is that:

“Reasonable provision shall be made in the design and installation of electrical installations in order to protect persons operating, maintaining or altering the installations from fire or injury.”

In short, electrical installations must be safe! Part P applies to fixed electrical installations in dwellings (including gardens and shared amenities in blocks of flats) and affects many of the typical jobs undertaken by electrical contractors, particularly work carried out in kitchens and bathrooms.


What do I need to comply with Part P?

To comply with Part P regulations you must register with a government approved scheme which allows the work to be self certified by an NICEIC Domestic or Approved Electrician, or you must inform the local authority so they can begin proceedings.